We're Hiring For A Front End Developer
Hi! We’re Webconnex. We know you’ve may not have heard of us before, but millions of people have used our software. In fact our software has already processed over $1B dollars for our customers! Our company is small (less than 20 people) and we do what we do because we find the very best people possible for the job. Carefully read the job description below and if you think you’re a good fit, apply below.
We are looking for a Front-end Web Developer (Mid to Senior level) to join our team as soon as possible. This position is remote and full-time contract to full-time permanent.
Don’t miss our other job openings in case you have friends that would be a good fit too.
**Ps: if you are a recruiter, outsourcing company or some other form of employment solicitor, we will not respond to your emails and you will be on our mud list. **
About the Job
You'll work hard, play hard and delight thousands of customers.
We’re looking for a Mid to Senior level Front End Developer with serious chops. Someone who knows how to take designs, mockups, concepts or simply and idea and make it a reality. Someone who knows what best practices to apply and when, knows how to work alongside designers and developers and loves to create a beautiful and useful application.
A Webconnex Front End Developer is fast and flexible, a team player, highly-skilled, confident and curious; creating and improving on user interactions, usability and accessibility across a variety of digital channels.
What We Offer You
This individual will be part of an expert team, working along-side product managers, engineers, designers with the objective to constantly to make our software look as great as it works. You’ll have access to the senior team and work alongside the co-founders and CTO. You’ll have exposure and visibility into big brand brands and fast moving industries industries. You’ll have a hand in the full life-cycle of bringing every feature, enhancement and idea to life.
Examples of your day-to-day
- Build and Maintain responsive dynamic user interfaces across all our apps.
- Collaborate with product development team to define and implement and iterate on innovative solutions for the presentation layer of our application and marketing platforms.
- Define and develop product UI style guides, standards and design practices, as well as remain knowledgeable about emerging UX and UI standards and trends
- Help further optimize the UI mark-up
- Implement concepts from wire-frames, sketch, photoshop, and storyboards into pixel perfect html and css.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Execute visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
Skills and Requirements
- We’re looking for at least 5 years experience in front end work with mastery in HTML 5, CSS3
- UX / UI, and Responsive Web Design.
- Familiarity with React, Angular and Build tools like Gulp and Webpack.
- Must be proficient in working with Linux, Shell, Git.
Send us a few samples of your work: portfolio, links, code samples or whatever represents what you do best.
We like to have fun and work hard. Benefits include:
- Remote work flexibility
- Yearly trips to work out of the country as a team(primarily in someplace tropical)
- Competitive salaries
- Blue Shield healthcare package