We're Hiring For Junior Sales Rockstars
Hi! We’re Webconnex. We know you’ve may not have heard of us before, but millions of people have used our software. In fact our software has already processed over $1B dollars for our customers! Our company is small (less than 20 people) and we do what we do because we find the very best people possible for the job. Carefully read the job description below and if you think you’re a good fit, apply below.
Don’t miss our other job openings in case you have friends that would be a good fit too.
**Ps: if you are a recruiter, outsourcing company or some other form of employment solicitor, we will not respond to your emails and you will be on our mud list. **
About the Job
You'll work hard, play hard and create new business opportunities
At Webconnex, we have created the most intuitive and easy to use event registration, ticketing and giving software on the market. Event organizers from every background and industry use our software to organize and execute events. From high school reunions and local theaters, to state fairs, beer festivals and national organizations, we have clients that span every scope and need.
More than helping us bring on new clients through your rock star outbound sales efforts, we want to add people to our team who want to be part of our unique family culture that has a drive to win.
By being part of our sales team, you will have front line insight into the needs of our market and will play a role in shaping how we address those needs.
What You'll Be Doing
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is a junior sales position focused on growing the company’s customer base. You will be taking on a mixture of sales activity: responding to inbound leads, participate in outbound tele-prospecting, email prospecting, take the reins and close smaller deals, as well as teeing up larger appointments for our senior sales team.
Inbound lead follow-up (50% of time): Your daily Job Functions
- Follow-up with Webinar Attendees.
- Take in-bound calls
- Respond and follow up with inbound leads and calls
Outbound Sales and Lead Generation (50% of time): Earn Bonuses on Closed Deals
- Prospect via phone and email to generate a minimum of ten potential opportunities per month that you will move through our sales process and close yourself.
- Generate a minimum of ten qualified larger appointments per month for our Sr. Sales Team to close.
Essential Functions And Expectations
- The BDR will utilize our CRM and other tools to prospect via phone and email to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads.
- The BDR will be responsible for managing and keeping up to date records on daily sales activity in CRM
- The BDR will prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- The BDR is expected to maintain industry and technology knowledge to ensure that they remain a trusted resource for prospects and customers and will successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- The BDR will develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to and customizing phone scripts.
***All team members are always heavily encouraged to think outside the box and pursue opportunities that go above and beyond their job description in order to make our customers’ lives better.***
A Business Development Representative Is Someone Who
- Has experience in sales: preferably in outside sales, business to business sales, and tele-prospecting
- Self-motivated, and a self-starter.
- Quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Has an awesome blend of friendly, kind, empathetic and patient.
- Has a knack for listening well and digging in to understand the prospect’s needs.
- Is entrepreneurial and creative in finding solutions to problems
- Seeks personal growth and knowledge
- Can effectively and efficiently prioritize and manage their time
- Is willing to give and receive feedback
- Food, coffee, redbull, snacks, and anything else to keep your engine running
- 10 paid vacation days and major holidays
- Paid Parking near our Downtown Office
- Bonuses, and profit sharing eligibility
- Company trips, remote experiences + annual company trips (we like Costa Rica)
- We currently offer a health care package with Blue Shield w/HSA along with other perks that come along with being part of the Webconnex team