We're Hiring For Junior Sales Rockstars
Hi! We’re Webconnex. We know you may not have heard of us before, but millions of people have used our software. In fact, our software has already processed over $3B dollars for our customers! Our company is small (less than 50 people) and we do what we do because we find the very best people possible for the job. Carefully read the following job description and if you think you’re a good fit, apply below.
Don’t miss our other job openings in case you have friends that would be a good fit too.
**Ps: if you are a recruiter, outsourcing company or some other form of employment solicitor, we will not respond to your emails and you will be on our mud list. **
About the Job
You'll work hard, play hard and create new business opportunities
At Webconnex, we have created the most intuitive and easy to use event registration and ticketing software on the market. Event organizers from every background and industry use our software to organize and execute events. From local theaters, to state fairs, to beer festivals, to sporting events and more. From independent event organizers to large brands, we have clients that span every scope and need.
More than helping us bring on new clients through your rock star outbound sales efforts, we want to add people to our team who want to be part of a family culture that has a drive to win.
By being part of our sales team, you will have front line insight into the needs of our market and will play a major role in shaping how we address those needs.
What You'll Be Doing
The purpose of the Business Development Representative (BDR) is to grow the company’s customer base by setting appointments for our account executives. You will be taking on a mixture of sales activity: Tele-prospecting efforts for various targeted leads, developing a future outbound calling strategy, and managing data and activity within the Webconnex sales systems.
OUTBOUND SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Prospect via phone and email to generate a minimum of 25 potential opportunities per month for Sr. Sales Team
- Follow-up with webinar attendees
- Following up with stalled deals to re-engage
Essential Functions And Expectations
- The BDR will utilize our CRM and other tools to prospect via phone and email to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads
- The BDR will be responsible for managing and keeping up to date records on daily sales activity in CRM
- The BDR will prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- The BDR is expected to maintain industry and technology knowledge to ensure that they remain a trusted resource for prospects and customers and will successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- The BDR will develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to and customizing phone scripts
***All team members are always heavily encouraged to think outside the box and pursue opportunities that go above and beyond their job description in order to make our customers’ lives better.***
A Business Development Representative Is Someone Who
- Has experience in sales: preferably in outside sales, business to business sales, and tele-prospecting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Has an awesome blend of friendliness, kindness, empathy and patience
- Is relentless, competitive, and has a desire to win
- Has a knack for listening well and digging in deeper to identify needs
- Is entrepreneurial and creative in finding solutions to problems
- Seeks personal growth and knowledge
- Can effectively and efficiently prioritize and manage their time and task and execute them without the need of someone asking them to
- Is willing to give and receive feedback
- Food, coffee, snacks, and anything else to keep your engine running (when in the Sacramento HQ office)
- Paid vacation days and major holidays
- Paid parking near our downtown office
- Commission, bonuses, and profit sharing eligibility
- Company trips, remote experiences
- We currently offer a health care package with Blue Shield w/HSA along with other perks that come along with being part of the Webconnex team