We're Hiring For Sales Account Executive
Hi! We’re Webconnex. We know you may not have heard of us before, but millions of people have used our software. In fact, our software has already processed over $3B dollars for our customers! Our company is small (less than 50 people) and we do what we do because we find the very best people possible for the job. Carefully read the following job description and if you think you’re a good fit, apply below.
Don’t miss our other job openings in case you have friends that would be a good fit too.
**Ps: if you are a recruiter, outsourcing company or some other form of employment solicitor, we will not respond to your emails and you will be on our mud list. **
About the Job
You'll work hard, play hard and create new business opportunities
At Webconnex, we have created the most intuitive and easy to use event registration and ticketing software on the market. Event organizers from every background and industry use our software to organize and execute events. From local theaters, to state fairs, to beer festivals, to sporting events and more. From independent event organizers to large brands, we have clients that span every scope and need.
More than helping us bring on new clients through your rock star outbound sales efforts, we want to add people to our team who want to be part of a family culture that has a drive to win.
By being part of our sales team, you will have front line insight into the needs of our market and will play a major role in shaping how we address those needs.
Our Approach to Sales
We have a unique opportunity to build relationships and help customers. We believe listening and understanding the needs of a potential customer is foundational. Our sales process is about problem solving and helping create value, not selling someone on something that won’t help them. Honesty and integrity are a critical component to the Webconnex sales process.
What You'll Be Doing
The Account Executive’s (AE) main goal is to grow the company’s user base by meeting with decision makers in select industries. You will need to understand their needs, educate them on the platform, and facilitate the sales process from discovery to close. You will then make introductions and transition closed deals to the Onboarding Team.
The AE has the benefit of partnering with a Business Development Representative, who will support the AE in scheduling new introductions. The AE will lead product demos, setup and manage webinar efforts in select industries, and travel to conferences to meet prospective clients and promote Webconnex products.
Essential Functions And Expectations
The AE will effectively deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations for prospects.
- The AE will become an industry expert in identifying customer pain points, educating event organizers and sharing valuable strategies for their events, and helping to solve client challenges.
- The AE will continue to develop and maintain a sustained sales pipeline of forward-looking appointments and close new business at or above quotas.
- The AE will consistently enhance their knowledge of Webconnex product suites and solutions.
- The AE is expected to be entrepreneurial, forward thinking, and creative in developing new approaches and strategies to the sales process.
***All team members are always heavily encouraged to think outside the box and pursue opportunities that go above and beyond their job description in order to make our customers’ lives better.***
- Time management and organization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Problem solving/analysis
- Presentation skills
- Technical capacity
Minimum of three (3) years successful sales experience
- Event industry background (preferred but not required)
- Living in the Sacramento region (preferred but not required)
- Evidence of being a top producer (exceeding quota, president’s club, career advancement, etc.)
- Strong ability to learn new technologies and ramp up quickly
- Strong business acumen with excellent closing skills
- Relentless work ethic and strong commitment to exceeding goals
- Food, coffee, snacks, and anything else to keep your engine running (when in the Sacramento HQ office)
- 10 paid vacation days and major holidays
- Paid parking near our downtown office
- Commission, bonuses, and profit-sharing eligibility
- Company trips, remote experiences
- We currently offer a health care package with Blue Shield w/HSA along with other perks that come along with being part of the Webconnex team