We're Hiring a Backend Developer
Do you have a desire to work for a fast and nimble, yet established company? Do you love solving difficult problems and engineering exceptional applications? We should probably talk!!!
How do we do it with less than 30 people? By curating and attracting the best people we can find. Our team is comprised of smart, passionate and humble people who love what they do. The results speak for themselves. Sure, the work is great, but the people who you work with is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Our team culture is our top priority. Skills can be taught, people can be nurtured into roles, but team chemistry is either there or it is not.
Don’t miss our other job openings in case you have friends that would be a good fit too.
**Ps: if you are a recruiter, outsourcing company or some other form of employment solicitor, we will not respond to your emails and you will be on our mud list. **
Our dev team is spread out all over the nation with the core of the team being in Sacramento CA. We welcome remote workers and have built a culture to build and maintain strong team relationships with both remote and stationary team members. West Coast locations are desired but not required. By doing frequent trips we bring the team together for extended periods of face-to-face time to build deeper and more relevant connects amongst the team. Some examples of trips include Costa Rica, Tahoe, San Diego, and Newport Beach.
What We Are Looking For
- – Someone that loves solving difficult problems
- A team player. We are a tight knit, passionate and humble team.
- Someone that is passionate about making the best products possible
- A person understands common programming patterns and can apply the right patterns for the job
- Someone that enjoys Golang, but can be flexible with other languages
- Someone that is passionate about refining performance
Skills & Requirements
- Understands testing and TDD
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Strong english communication skills
- Understands how to write high performance code
- 3-5+ experience in customer facing application development
- CS Bachelors/Masters or equivalent experience
We like to have fun and work hard. Benefits include:
- Remote work flexibility
- Yearly trips to work out of the country as a team (primarily in someplace tropical)
- Competitive salaries
- Blue Shield healthcare package
- Great people